Sunday, January 24, 2010

Thank you, Cozi!

So I am going to Blissdom. Yep, I am leaving my family for five whole days and going on a 10 hour road trip with two of my best girlfriends. I know sounds fun dosent it!!

I am so excited to go! I was even more excited when I found out that Cozi was going to sponsor our drive. Did I mention that...

Cozi is a FREE online family calendar, shopping list, family journal & photo collage screensaver. Simplify family life with Cozi.


What a great resource to use to keep yourself and your family organized. So a huge thank you to Cozi! I think that I'll be saying that more and more in the future as I utilize all of their great online tools.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kara!

So glad you will be joining Jody in the drive to Blissdom. have a wonderful time. We are looking forward to following your journey on Twitter and in your blog!

Carol@cozi.com

Jana said...

It was really great to meet you! I hope you all got home safe! my MIL loved your business card and come to see you last night. She loved your tagline! So of course I figured I better come and say hello too!